Professional Development Hours (PDHs) / Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available for applicable sessions. Attendance at the entire session is required for credit. Two different options are available for recording/reporting your PDHs/CEUs.
- You may retain a self-reporting, Professional Development Hours Credit Statement for your own records (available at registration).
- You may modify your registration and receive an event specific PDH/CEU statement from Purdue University. By modifying your registration, you certify that you attended all sessions selected.
Below are instructions on how to modify your registration to receive an event specific PDH/CEU statement from Purdue University.
- Visit this website at the conclusion of Road School
- Log in completing the requested fields (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Confirmation Number) exactly as they were reflected on your registration confirmation.
- After logged in, click on the “Modify” button on the “Confirmation” tab.
- You will advance to the “Personal Information and Contact Information” page. Scroll to the bottom and click on the “Next” button.
- The list of sessions, ordered by Day and Presentation will appear on the next page. Select the session(s) you attended and then click on the “Next” button at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the prompts to continue and complete the PDH/CEU recording process.
An event specific PDH/CEU statement will be sent to your registration email address on April 18, 2017.
- PDH/CEU Information