Road School Exhibit booth spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. This year, exhibitors have the opportunity to choose the booth space they prefer from the list of available spaces. We encourage you to reserve your space promptly, as the exhibit hall fills up quickly. To view the interactive map of the tradeshow floor please visit: http://www.conf.purdue.edu/RoadSchoolmap/
The Exhibit Hall (located in the Purdue Memorial Union North and South Ballrooms) will be open for set-up beginning at 12:00 PM on Monday, March 6, 2017.
Exhibitor Set up times:
- 12:00 - 5:00 PM Monday, March 6, 2017
- 7:00 - 11:00 AM Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Exhibitor Tear down time:
- 2:00 - 5:00 PM Tuesday March 7, 2017
The Exhibit Hall will be open to Road School attendees at the following times:
- Networking and Coffee Reception: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 from 7:00 - 8:45 AM. The reception is concurrent with Road School registration in the adjacent Purdue Memorial Union lounge.
- Exhibitor Luncheon: Tuesday, March 7, 2017, from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM.